Plustek OpticBook 4800 Book Scanner with Intuitive Software Bundle, High Scan Speed, Auto Crop & Rotate, 2mm Book Edge Design, Help Create eBooks with Ease.
- Intuitive Software and Simple to Use - eBookScan is an easy-to-use software suitable for Windows. The software allows you to easily digitize books, magazines, and other paper documents and save them in various formats.
- Special 2mm Book Edge Design - Patented SEE(Shadow Elimination Element) technology,eliminates the book spine shadow and text distortion of traditional books while copying and scanning.
- Fast Scanning Speed - Scan speed only 3.6 sec. for an A4-size color, grayscale, B/W scan at 300 dpi.
- Optimize Book Scanning Process - Instant preview, auto crop and deskewmakes book scanning easy and efficient. Save files in different folders at the same time.
- Versatile Document Scanning - Capable of scanning multiple items: Ancient Books &Binder Documents, Magazines and Bound Materials without Being Damaged.
SIMPLY EASY TO GET STARTED MAKING EBOOKS
Powerful Book Scanner with human interface software
Book scanner can help you scan your heavy books and notes into electronic files for easy access to smart-phones and tablets, so you may easily find the information you need.
The eBook files change your reading habits after book scanning. Because of the OCR text recognition function, you can quickly search keywords and easily archive files. You can also efficiently retrieve the required files and edit eBook contents. The files are immediately ready to use and truly save the file processing time.
*High Scan Speed - 3.6 sec per page ( Color A4/Letter size)
*Prefect image quality with CCD image Sensor
*2mm Book Edge Design eliminates the book spine shadow and text distortion of traditional books while copying and scanning.
*Auto Crop and Rotate image
Professional Book Scanning Software
eBookScan is designed for scanning books. It is simple to use and helps you easily digitize book contents. eBookScan also has the text recognition feature that allows you to not only scan the image, but make the text contents become searchable. eBookScan helps you to quickly archive eBook files and easily find the desired files.
Automatic Continuous Scanning Function
eBookScan is the specially designed book scanning software. When continuously scanning book pages, eBookScan will automatically rotate the scanned images to keep the original book layout and order to help you easily complete the book scanning task.
Export Various File Formats
eBookScan saves scanned documents in all common imaging formats including: JPEG, TIFF, and PDF. With OCR (Optical Character Recognition) function that can recognize up to 183 languages, eBookScan helps you convert your data from paper-base into Searchable PDF to increase organization efficiency.
Resume Scan & Restore Function
Have you ever encountered computer crashes while scanning 50 pages without saving the scanned results? eBookScan has a resume scan and restore function that takes the scare out of computer crashes or power outages during the scanning process. You can immediately resume scanning and archiving through the software’s real-time records.
Shadow Elimination Element
An integral part of Plustek’s SEE (Shadow Elimination Element) Technology, the unique book edge design (2mm) of OpticBook 4800 eliminates the book spine shadow and text distortion of traditional books while copying and scanning. The intelligent design avoids the need for a large, expensive overhead scanner or complicated image-editing software.
eBookScan - Professional Book Scanning Software
eBookScan - Professional Book Scanning Software
Simple Steps to Get Start
- Step 1 : Place the book on scanner, open eBookScan and press scan button.
- Step 2 : Automatic continuous scan and no need to press scan button.
- Step 3 : Easily preview, drag and drop to reorganize page sequence.
- Step 4 : Save 2 different file folders or file formats at the same time.
eBookScan exclusive design: One scan can be saved in two different file formats and different storage locations. Four kinds of file formats (JPG, TIFF, PDF, Searchable PDF) allow you more flexibility in your data usage.
Instant Preview, Drag & Drop Page Order
Instant previews after scans let you control the scan image quality. You may cut & crop the scanned images and drag & drop the page orders through eBookScan. This saves you a lot of word processing time so you can easily scan and get quality results.
Image Process function
eBookScan is an easy-to-use software suitable for Windows. This program is a specialized book conversion program that allows you to easily digitize books, magazines, and other paper documents and save them in various formats.
eBookScan is capable of implement most used page editing from the same user interface, such as rotation, crop, brightness, contrast and page sequence.