Streamline to SharePoint On-Premises and Other Major Clouds, with Barcode Renaming Capabilities in A Scope
- FAST SCANNING SPEED- Compact size design that scans single and double-sided, documents/ business cards/ receipts with a single pass at up to 30ppm, 50-page auto document feeder, and scan up to 200” long.
- EASY-TO-USE- One-touch scanning to preset destinations with a push of a button. Simply drop in the documents and start SCAN-VIEW-SAVE.
- SCAN TO CLOUD- Directly scan into integrated cloud services (Microsoft Office 365 (SharePoint / OneNote / OneDrive / Outlook), Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and Box. In addition to SharePoint On-Premises 2013/2016/2019, eMail, SMB/CIFS network folders, FTP/SFTP/FTPS, Microsoft Exchange, as well as local folders.
- OPTIMIZE SCANNED IMAGES - Enhance scans with automatic image rotation and density enhancements, remove blank pages, fill edges (edge filler), merge or split images, remove punch holes, insert watermarks and more.
- BUILT-IN BARCODE RECOGNITION- Recognize up to 12 barcode types to rename scan files and divide scanned images into multiple files to create searchable PDFs with the bundle renowned ABBYY® FineReader 12 Sprint
Plustek PSD300 Plus Coup with eConnector Utility Application
Versatile scanning to help you stay organize
Designed to help office workgroups optimize their individual workflow by streamline directly to major cloud services and check-in scan documents.
- Compact and robust design to scans up to 4000-sheet daily duty cycle.
- Scan double-sided documents in a single pass at up to 30ppm/60ipm.
- Seamless integrated to your existing software with TWAIN and WIA.
- Scans from plastic ID cards up to 200” long documents.
- Easy scanning to Microsoft SharePoint.
- Convert scan to searchable PDFs and Microsoft Office Documents.
Connect Freely & Effortlessly
Supports SharePoint On-Premises Server
Login via Windows Authentication or Forms Based Authentication:
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016
- Microsoft SharePoint 2019
Supports Office 365
- OneDrive for Business
Supports Other Services
- Microsoft Exchange
- SMB 2.0 / 3.0 & Azure File Storage
- Local Folders
- Google Drive
Simple Separation Mechanism Methods
Perform document separation automatically by count, inserting blank sheets of paper, by detecting barcodes, or perform separation manually as you scan.
Built-In Preview & Editing Tool
Rotate, crop, remove pages that you don't need, insert more pages to the batch, or split the scans further into multiple files, easily from one location.
Seamless Integration with TWAIN
Compatible with most software applications with the compatibility to scan and integrate to existing platform via industry standard TWAIN & WIA.
Supports SharePoint Document Check-In
Supports all SharePoint library metadata fields. Users are automatically prompted to enter metadata before documents are streamline to its destination.
Built-in Barcode Recognition
Supports up to 12 barcode types, including both 1D and 2D barcodes (QR Codes). With a few configuration user can rename document and split documents with ease.
Encrypt PDF Documents
Protect your confidential documents with password protect encryption to grant accessibility to open, modify docs, print, or cop the scan docs.
Bundle OCR Software
Convert by performing optical character recognition on scan images and transform them into searchable or editable formats including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, or searchable PDFs directly.
Advanced Image Processing
Simplifies digitizing process, allows each and every document scan is crisp and clear, just the way you like it, without spending additional time to reorganize.
Scan Unusual Long Documents
Reliable paper feed system lets you scan documents up to 200 inches in length. From business cards, ID cards, to scanning electrocardiograms (EKG) or other special documents.
Trademarks ©2022 Plustek Plustek is a registered trademark of Plustek Inc.
OCR processing by ABBYY® FineReader®, © 2022 ABBYY. ABBYY and FineReader are trademarks of ABBYY Software, Ltd. which may be registered in some jurisdictions. Any other products or company names appearing in this document are the trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.