Plustek's eScan A150 allows end users to instantly power up the device for fast scanning. Its built-in 7" LCD touch screen is intuitive and offers a quick way to review or even crop targeted images, before delivering the final digitally captured data. People can send or save the final image in different file formats to multiple destinations such as: USB drive, network folder, mobile, e-mail or a variety of cloud service providers.
eScan works as easy as an appliance. End users can just plug the network cable and turn it on to start. There is no need for IT staff setup and training. Just respond to the three easy intuitive steps on our large seven inch LCD screen and you are on your way.
A Big eScan button is always waiting for your touch. If you have other requirements simply change the scan setting; it’s done!
eScan allows you to validate the scanned images in the thumbnail mode. It also allows you to review each individual page in full page mode to crop, rotate, or even redact the page. If you are happy with the scanned thumbnail image, you are ready to deliver!
eScan is loaded with 9 destinations to choose from: USB drive, network folder, mobile, eMail address, or variety of cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, Box, SharePoint or FTP). Once a destination is selected just enter your credentials, cheers!
Sending to multiple destinations
From time to time you may want to send same document to different destinations. The eScan allows you to send the same scanned document over and over again.
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Hardware Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|ADF Capacity ||50 sheets (70 g/m², 18 Lbs)|
Note: Maximum ADF capacity varies, depending upon paper weight.
|Scanning Speed||15 ppm/ 30 ipm (Grayscale mode, 200 dpi, A4 Portrait)|
15 ppm/ 30 ipm (B&W mode, 200 dpi, A4 Portrait)
4 ppm/ 8 ipm (Color mode, 200 dpi, A4 Portrait)
17 ppm/ 34 ipm (Grayscale mode, 200 dpi, Letter, Portrait)
17 ppm/ 34 ipm (B&W mode, 200 dpi, Letter, Portrait)
4 ppm/ 8 ipm (Color mode, 200 dpi, Letter, Portrait)
|Scanning Area (W x L)||Max. 216 x 356 mm (8.5" x 14")|
Min. 13.2 x 13.2 mm (0.52" x 0.52")
|Acceptable Paper Sizes (W x L)||Max. 244 x 356 mm (9.6" x 14") |
Min. 50.8 x 50.8 mm (2" x 2")
|Acceptable Paper Weight (Thickness)||40 to 157 g/m² (12 to 40 Lbs)|
|Daily Duty Scan ( Sheets )||1,500|
|Roller Lifetime (Scans) ||300000|
|Pad Lifetime (Scans) ||50000|
|Network Functions||Scan to Mobile Device|
Scan to FTP (Supports FTP/SFTP)
Scan to USB
Scan to PC
Scan to Email
Scan to Cloud
|Interface||USB 2.0 (Host) x 1, RJ45 (network connection) x 1|
|Net Weight||2.8 Kgs (6.17 Lbs)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||318 x 170 x 189 mm (12.53" x 6.69" x 7.45")|
|Operation Panel||CPU: RK3188 Cortex A9 Quad-core GPU @ 1.6GHz |
Memory Size: DDR3 1GB
Display: 7" 1280x800 pixels with IPS wide view multi-touch screen
|Protocol||Network TWAIN Compliant|
|Operating Temperature||+ 5 °C to +35°C |
ABBYY FineReader Sprint
Unlocks the data inside paper-based documents, images and PDF files with enhanced accuracy that eliminates the need for retyping and reformatting. Tool that increases your productivity and efficiency which comes with simple user interface and supports recognition up to 183 languages. Great features include:
- Convert scanned document and images into Microsoft Word, Excel, searchable PDF and other formats.
- Superior recognition accuracy & layout retention in 183 languages
- One-click smart conversion for easy access – no learning curve
- Multi-language recognition with automatic language detection
- Instant on-screen OCR and capture with bonus ABBYY Screenshot Reader
- State-of-the-art ADRT (Adaptive Document Recognition Technology) technology precisely preserves document formatting and style
NewSoft Presto! PageManager 9 SE
Presto! PageManager 9 is easy-to-use, front-end client software that handles all your documents. Capabilities include: capturing, previewing, converting, and delivering all your paper and electronic documents to a designated location. It lets you drag & drop to stack or merge files, or use the embedded Optical Character Recognition (OCR) feature to convert files to searchable PDF.
- Convert various document and image files to your favorite file formats, such as converting PDFs into fully formatted RTF, HTML, or Text.
- Create and edit PDF files - You can save or print document to PDF formats. Also able to merge and split PDF files.
- Use the Document Pallet - Simply drag files from one or more folders to convert them to a single PDF file and deliver it to an e-mail program or a printer in one step--without creating duplicate files.
- Manage your files in public cloud services at ease – Simply drag and drop files to DropBox, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Evernote or Facebook within PageManager after editing your files with notes, highlights, annotations, or converting files to searchable PDF.
Computer Shopper Recommended
UK 18 Jan, 2016