Computex Taipei [ Booth #B0823a, Hall, 1, TWTC] (May 30, 2017)– – Plustek Inc. (www.plustek.com), a manufacturer of consumer, prosumer and professional imaging and security devices, will exhibit its Taiwan Excellence Award-Winning products and valuable, customizable solutions at the world-renowned Computex 2017 between May 30 and June 3.
Office filing management solution is the spotlight of this year, that is the Plustek eScan A250 & eDoc N600. Both products are honored with the Taiwan Excellence Award for meeting the requirements regarding innovation, design and quality.
The eScan A250 is a standalone network document scanner that operates without tethering to a PC. A built-in network capability makes sending documents to various destinations such as network folders, mobile devices, email, eDoc server and other cloud services directly on-the-spot through a touch of a button. The eScan series comes in many forms of interfaces that is specifically design for individual target groups, whether for departmental (Essential), large organizations (Enterprise), SharePoint users, or through the application programming interface (API) for developers to customize to fit their needs.
The eDoc’s innovative smart sync system allows users to back up files automatically to a designated folder, on both PC and the eDoc server from most digital devices. Moreover, users will be able to easily access files with the unique quick search technology. In addition to the eDoc N600 model for the small offices, there is optional eDoc DOM model for the medium companies, and eDoc VM model for the large organizations.
The Plustek eScan & eDoc office filing management solution provides a seamless files saving and sharing environment, resulting into a time- and workflow-efficient filing process, and increasing office productivity.
Plustek will also be featuring the following solutions and products at Computex 2017:
- ID Scan Solution – refers to the SecureScan X150, MobileOffice D600 Plus and OpticSlim 550 Plus. Equipped with the newly developed iKnow software, making the ID document management easier and faster. It recognizes TD1, TD2 and MRP (passport) documents, as well as various countries’ ID documents. Customized ID reader module is available.
- Android Mobility Scan Solution – such as the MobileOffice S400 Plus and MobileOffice S410 . Both models are compact, light-weight and easy to carry. The tailor-made iDoc software makes mobile document management the reality. Just place the document into the document feeder to scan and upload into cloud services such as Google Drive, DropBox, Evernote, or to send by regular Email. Compatible with most mobile devices that runs the Android system. Customized APK is available.
- ePhoto Z300 – wins the Taiwan Excellence Award 2017. It is a sensor-controlled photo and document scanner with a stylish design, for home users, and moreover for an easy and convenient digitalization of huge photo archives. The scanner facilitates careful, automatic scanning and processing of photos and also documents in just a few seconds without any buttons.
- OpticFilm 135 – supplies high-quality scans of 35mm slides and negative film formats and is designed for hobby photographers, who want to safeguard their valuable film treasures conveniently and easily.
- SmartOffice PS30D–a new, compact and small A4 ADF document scanner, with multiple imaging functions to capture, manage, and archive documents and a scan speed up to 25 ppm in color mode. Moreover, the 50 page automatic document feeder with a 3000 page per day duty cycle enables the PS30D to be used in any application requiring frequent document or rigid card scanning.
- SmartOffice PS3180U – an A4 ADF document scanner with new paper handling and image processing features, 80 ppm scan speed, single touch scanning, ultrasonic multifeed detection, and TWAIN & ISIS drivers. It also connects to selected Plustek OpticSlim A3 and A4 size flatbed scanners, for large or delicate document scanning.
- SmartOffice PL4080 – an easy to use ADF& flatbed document scanner that helps to streamline business processes with 40 ppm scan speed. Its foot print isn’t much larger than an 8x10” sheet of paper, and fits almost anywhere in users’ space constrained office.
- MobileOffice AD480 – a compact A4 ADF document scanner, with 20 ppm scan speed, tailor-made for front desk and small offices.
- ezScanCenter – a touch screen, walk-up book and document scanning solution designed with libraries in mind. The ezScanCenter is fast, easy to use and eliminates spine shadow and distortions commonly created by copiers and traditional flatbed scanners.
For more information, visit: www.plustek.com/ .
Respected as one of the world-class imaging and surveillance solutions providers, Plustek is dedicated to manufacturing high-quality, professional scanners as well as security devices for businesses, professionals and consumers. In business since 1986, Plustek is committed to our customers and partners. Innovative products are designed through the contribution and voices collected from users and various technology and trade partners to ensure these products meet and exceed their expectations. Our large investments in technology innovations coupled with a close-knit network of global sales, marketing and support teams, demonstrates Plustek’s commitment to our customers.