MobileOffice H100 hand held portable scanner is a small, easy to use scanner, it provides real time monitoring of your scan so you are assured of high quality images every time you scan. USB connection never run out of power or storage space in the middle of a scanning job!
Real-time preview window
Provides instant preview window, no longer to worry about the distortion scanned images or missing any parts; preview window also provides various tools to re-adjust the scanned images.
Eco friendly design
LED light source not only for energy saving purpose, no-battery needed also add on the GREEN concept into this product design.
Practice makes perfect! MobileOffice H100 provides self-practice program, helps the user to scan document more smoothly and efficiency.
Searchable PDF files format
Searchable PDF format is a way to easily manage your documents, books and images, also easy to search the document you need within couple seconds.
Scan to cloud
Allows you to easily upload your files or scanned images to various cloud applications, such as Evernote, Dropbox or Picasa.
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Scan Modes||Color: Input 48-bit / Output 24-bit|
Grayscale: Input 16-bit / Output 8-bit
|Scanning Speed||9 seconds (Grayscale, 300 dpi, A4)|
|Scanning Area (W x L)||216 x 431mm (8.5" x 17")|
|Daily Duty Scan ( Sheets )||800|
|Net Weight||0.168 Kgs (0.37 Lbs)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||263 x 29 x 26 mm (10.3" x 1.1" x 1.0")|
|OS||Windows: 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8|
|Hardware Requirements||Pentium® IV 2GHz processor or higher|
CD-ROM/ DVD-ROM drive
One available USB 2.0 port
512 MB RAM (1 GB or higher recommended)
800 MB Free HDD space (1 GB or larger recommended)
ABBYY FineReader 9.0 Sprint
Unlocks the data inside paper-based documents, images and PDF files with enhanced accuracy that eliminates the need for retyping and reformatting. Tool that increases your productivity and efficiency which comes with simple user interface and supports recognition up to 183 languages. Great features include:
- Convert scanned document and images into Microsoft Word, Excel, searchable PDF and other formats.
- Superior recognition accuracy & layout retention in 183 languages
- One-click smart conversion for easy access – no learning curve
- Multi-language recognition with automatic language detection
- Instant on-screen OCR and capture with bonus ABBYY Screenshot Reader
- State-of-the-art ADRT (Adaptive Document Recognition Technology) technology precisely preserves document formatting and style
Plustek iScan user interface provides a user-friendly experience, allowing the user to interact with the driver in a natural and intuitive way. It has also provided the self-practice program to let user get used to the movement of the scanner, then be able to scan the best quality of the scanned images. Plustek iScan program provides real time monitoring of your scan so you are assured of high quality images every time you scan.
Education - Classroom
General Education and Special Education Classrooms
- Scan and email class materials and tests to support remote and distance learning programs.
- Scan and email class materials to tutors.
- Create PDF, MS Word, MS Excel, Word Pro, WordPerfect files of student term papers and projects.
- Email student work examples to parents and other teachers.
- OCR and create editable electronic copies of paper documents.
- Can be
integrated with optical mark recognition (OMR) software or
applications (upon request).
- Scan optical mark recognition (OMR) tests and forms.
- Easily scan book pages or other bound material for classroom presentation or student resources.
- Home Tutors can scan and submit students' tests and reports from the tutoring location site.
- Scan photographic slides and film strips for classroom presentation.
- Create MP3 files from books to support adaptive reading assistance programs.
- Create MP3 files from books or paper documents for visually impaired students.
Tools & Applications